Certified vault doors, Grade V and VI
Vault doors which offers exceptional lightweight performance without compromising on burglary resistance, leveraging the latest available technologies to withstand even the most sophisticated attacks.
A new vault door that offers an exceptional lightweight performance without compromising on burglary resistance
The very lightweight door reduces transportation costs and facilitates assembly
Certified as Grade V and VI by ECB•S, in accordance with the EN 1143-1 standard
Optimised simplicity and accessibility for a solution that is user-friendly and easy to operate
Simply identify your product details via a QR label attached to the product.
- Certified as Grade V and VI by ECB•S, in accordance with the EN 1143-1 standard
- Next to the steel reinforcements, the doors contain a newly developed high-strength concrete and wood pieces that allow for a lighter weight and environmentally friendly approach (no use of bitumen or any toxic components)
- The very lightweight door reduces transportation costs and facilitates assembly
- 7 and 13 active front bolts (30 x 30 mm) and two relockers make sure that this door is an impenetrable gate
- Primed as standard, optional colour finish in RAL 7016 anthracite grey or RAL 7035 light grey at extra charge
- Door frames are armoured to provide extra protection
- The doors are designed to accommodate an alarm system
- Ergonomic design to optimise simplicity and accessibility for a solution that is user-friendly and easy to operate
- Optional grill gate available, that can be opened manually or automatically
- Door also available as “Door-in-Door” variant with an integrated emergency door, certified as Grade V–VI
- Identify product details quickly and easily via a unique QR code that can be read using a free, dedicated app. Gain fast access to features like manufacturing date, product ID, order reference and certification
- Certifications: Certified by ECB•S according to EN 1143-1 in Grade V and VI.