Certified vault doors, Grade V-XIII
Vault doors with certified protection against burglary, diamond-core drill and explosives. In addition, the doors are armoured to provide extra protection and they can be equipped with an alarm system.
A range of highly graded vault doors providing protection against burglary, physical attack, fire and explosives
You are looking for a high security door that can protect you from burglary, fire, explosives and drills? Centurion vault doors are the solution: They offer certified protection against burglary (certified by ECB•S) for grades V to XIII.
In addition, and upon on request, grades X-XIII models provide resistance against powerful diamond-core drill bits (certified by CD classification). Centurion vault doors also offer fire resistance properties, tested by MPA DRESDEN GmbH. As an option, Centurion vault doors in grades XII and XIII are available with EX protection upon request.
An impenetrable gate for your strong room
Door frames are armoured to provide extra protection and certified protection against burglary for grades V-XIII
The doors are designed to accommodate an alarm system
Doors can be fitted with different lock options and a grill gate
- 1 key lock (Kaba Mauer Primus 70011, Class C) and combination lock (Kaba Mas LCC LG 1947, Class C) as standard
- Stainless steel door frame
- Developed to accommodate an alarm system
- Colour finish in RAL 7016 Antracite Grey or RAL 7035 Light Grey
- Ergonomic, user-friendly operation
- A variety of lock options available (Key locks, Combination locks, Electronic locks)
- Optional grill gate (accessible via a high-security lock that can be opened manually or automatically) available
- Certifications: Certified by ECB•S according to EN 1143-1 in Grade v-XII. Grade X-XI is available with diamond drill protection (CD) and Grade XII-XIII has explosion protection (EX) available as an option.