Secure-IT Level 3 EMP
High level security cabinets for the new age of threats
Secure physical protection for IT equipment and proprietary information against electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attacks
Maximum protection of IT-servers against the latest physical security risks
Secure-IT Level 3 EMP is a range of special server cabinets made of 4 mm thick steel that provides physical protection of IT servers against electromagnetic pulses (EMP) and other physical attacks and is certified according to the Scandinavian security standard SS 3492 for burglary protection.
The cabinet's Faraday effect protects against high-intensity electromagnetic pulses, whether they are of natural or artificial origin.
Data interception is prevented by both active and passive shielding. Access to the server cabinet is secured via a high-security electronic lock to prevent physical connection to the server.
Radio frequency shielding to prevent eavesdropping on server emissions.
Certified according to the Scandinavian security standard SS 3492 for burglary protection.
IT equipment, such as servers, at critical infrastructure and other high-risk sites is a prime target for an increasing number of security threats.
- Certification: Scandinavian burglary resistance standard SS 3492
- Racking: For 19" Servers
- Server Capacity: 19 and 38 units
- Air filters: Supplied with air intake/outflow filters
- Air circulation: Thermostatically controlled
- Alarm control: Thermal alarm
- Cable connections: shielded, for both power and fibre optic
- Doors: Magnetic door contacts