Certified burglary-resistant lightweight vault doors with integrated emergency door, Grade V and VI
Exceptional lightweight performance without compromising on burglary resistance, designed to equip strong rooms or secure areas in jewellery shops, retail sites or luxury workshops.
A certified grade V-VI vault door, designed to equip strong rooms or secure areas ensuring a maximum of operability through a second, integrated emergency door
Emergency access door ensures maximum operability in case of any issues with the main door
Main door is secured by 7 and 13 active 30 x 30 mm front bolts and 2 re-lockers
Doors can be fitted with different lock options, a grill gate, door stoppers and different paint finishing
Simply identify your product details via a QR label attached to the product.
A door-in-door gate, providing certified protection against burglary and physical attack
- Next to the steel reinforcements, the doors contain a newly developed high-strength concrete and wood pieces that allow for a lighter weight and environmentally friendly approach (no use of bitumen or any toxic components)
- Main door is secured by 7 and 13 active front bolts and 2 re-lockers
- Emergency door is secured by 3 active front bolts, 2 active top bolts & 2 bottom bolts (Each bolt is 30 x 30 mm)
- Combines high resistance with emergency access, without any loss of performance or compromising on ergonomics
- Certified by ECB•S and awarded the EN 1143-1 certification for burglary resistance as a grade V and VI
- Designed to equip strong rooms or secure areas such as jewellery shops, retail sites, luxury workshops
- Identify product details quickly and easily via a unique QR code that can be read using a free, dedicated app. Gain fast access to features like manufacturing date, product ID, order reference and certification
- Certifications: Certified by ECB•S according to EN 1143-1 in Grade V-VI