Certified vault doors, Grade V-XIII
Vault doors with certified protection against burglary, diamond-core drill and explosives. In addition, the doors are armoured to provide extra protection and they can be equipped with an alarm system.
A range of highly graded vault doors providing protection against burglary, physical attack and explosives
120 minutes fire resistance
An impenetrable gate for your strong room
Door frames are armoured to provide extra protection and certified protection against burglary for grades V-XIII
The doors are designed to accommodate an alarm system
Doors can be fitted with different lock options and a grill gate
Simply identify your product details via a QR label attached to the product.
Grade VI variant upgraded to a higher security level
As part of our ongoing improvement process, the 80mm variant of the Grade VI Centurion Strong Room modules and the 90mm variant of the Grade VI Vault Door have received security upgrades, going from Grade VI to Grade VI-T2 ECB•S certified according to EN-1143-1. During the independent testing process, the vault module and the door are exposed to a series of new, even more sophisticated and powerful tools like a new generation of circular saws and thermal lances to check our product’s ability to resist them. This upgrade guarantees the highest current performance in physical security.
Centurion vault door: Product features
- Certified by ECB•S according to EN 1143-1 in Grade V-XIII
- Grade VIII-XIII is available with diamond drill protection (CD)
- Explosives protection (EX) available as an option for Grade V-XIII
- 90mm door variants in Grades V and VI offer fire resistance of up to 120 minutes, as confirmed by GRYFITLAB
- Stainless steel door frame
- Developed to accommodate an alarm system
- Colour finish in RAL 7016 Antracite Grey or RAL 7035 Light Grey
- Ergonomic, user-friendly operation
- A variety of lock options available (Key locks, Combination locks, Electronic locks):
- 1 key lock (Kaba Mauer Primus 70011, Class C) and combination lock (Kaba Mas LCC LG 1947, Class C) as standard
- Optional grill gate (accessible via a high-security lock that can be opened manually or automatically) available
- Identify product details quickly and easily via a unique QR code that can be read using a free, dedicated app. Gain fast access to features like manufacturing date, product ID, order reference and certification
Vault door handles with antimicrobial coatingAs an option, Gunnebo offers vault door handles with an antimicrobial coating that eradicates 99,96% of bacteria and inhibits 99,5% of SARS COV-2 viruses. Compliant with the standard NF S90-700, the coating is a composite material combining polymers and a 92% copper alloy, applied in a 200 microns thick layer. Its use allows to divide the counts of bacteria by 3,000 within one hour and works as a powerful antibacterial agent that is harmless to humans.
- Certifications: Certified by ECB•S according to EN 1143-1 in Grade V-XIII. Grade VIII-XIII is available with diamond drill protection (CD) and Grade V-XIII has explosion protection (EX) available as an option.