Control access to highly secured areas
Access control unit, designed to protect your high-security self-service lobby, including safe deposit lockers and cash depositing services
Protect your self-service facilities requiring higher security
Designed to perfectly bring your access control up-to-date
Know who is in your facility, manage their level of access and meet regulatory compliance objectives.
Fully integrates with existing safe deposit systems
The next generation access control systemSafeT has been developed to meet today's high standard requirements for a modern and secure access control system. It features an interactive touchscreen user interface, a smart card reader with integrated Secure Access Module (SAM) for reading crypto-memory cards, a biometric verification and is connected to Gunnebo SafeControl Store, the innovative software for managing all SafeStore deposit locker systems.
FeaturesSafeT offers a high degree of flexibility in terms of adaptation to the user identification processes of banks or other providers. It is configured as part of a crypto-memory system to read or write to the protected area of the memory chip of a crypto-memory card and transmit the data in encrypted form to the SafeControl deposit locker management software. In addition to these options, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) and biometric identification methods are also available. SafeT can be integrated into existing applications or installed as a new, completely stand-alone solution.
- TFT display (800x480) with capacitive 5" touch screen and plug-in card reader (ISO 7810 certified) in one terminal housing
- RFID reader (optional)
- Fingerprint scanner for biometric recognition (optional)
- Classic or random number field for PIN entry
- Capable of any language, including Chinese and Cyrillic alphabets
- Artificial voice guidance via integrated loudspeaker for people with disabilities
- Software connection (only possible with Gunnebo SafeControl Store)
Crypto-Memory System (CMS)A CMS enables encrypted biometric data to be read and stored on the protected area of a crypto memory card (CMC). The prerequisite for the use of a CMC is a smart card reader with integrated Secure Access Module (SAM). SafeT offers exactly this functionality, which thereby provides a completely encrypted communication between chip card, SafeT card reader and the SafeControl software. In addition to encrypted communication, the crypto-memory system also offers duplicate detection and rejection, as well as parallel operation of debit cards and CMCs, if desired by the customer. All Gunnebo access control units (ACU) can be easily and cost-effectively upgraded for this technology.
ModularityTo fit into any branch, SafeT is available in different configurations and various colour options. The system is designed for indoor installation, only. The access control unit is homogeneous, easy to manage and maintain.
UpgradeSafeT has been designed to allow seamless upgrading of existing access control installations, such as the SF8KH system. Therefore, it can be integrated not only with any Gunnebo access control product, such as SafeStore Auto, but also with many other products currently available on the market.
Scrambling keypadThe SafeT is equipped with a scrambling keypad as a standard feature that can optionally be activated. This functionality prevents onlookers from detecting the pin code when it’s entered on the keypad by changing the position of the digits each time the keypad is used.
- Installation note: SafeT is intended exclusively for indoor installation
- Voltage: 15–30V DC (typ. 24V DC)
- Power consumption: approx. 5W
- Operating temperature range: 0 to +50°C (with supply voltage +24V)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 100x114x145mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Permissible air humidity: up to 95% (non-condensing)
- Protection class: IP20
- Colour variants of the front casing: White (RAL 9010), Grey (RAL 9006), Blue (RAL 5013), Red (RAL 3003)