SecureIT Level 3
Protect critical IT equipment against intrusion
Plug-and-play security cabinets to ensure that IT servers, including data and hardware are not accessible to unauthorised people
Certified protection of IT servers against intrusion and manipulation
Secure-IT Level 3 is a range of server cabinets made of 4 mm thick steel that provides physical protection of IT servers against intrusion, tampering and wilful damage and is certified according to the Scandinavian security standard SS 3492 for intrusion protection.
Tested by the Swedish Safety Federation (SSF) and certified by the Swedish Society for Fire and Safety Certification (SBSC).
All internal connections and a 19-inch rack are provided on delivery, so no additional set-up is required
Made of solid 4 mm special steel and equipped with a four-way bolt mechanism to prevent physical attacks
Engineered from solid 4mm special steel, with a 4-way bolt and locks developed for the safes industry, Level 3 cabinets are built to withstand determined attacks.
Tested by the SSF (Swedish Security Association) and certified by SBSC (Swedish Fire and Security Certification).
- Supplied with a resettable key lock certified to EN 1300 Class A European Standard. A range of alternative electronic locks are available, all meeting the requirements of European Standard EN 1300.
- Simple code lock, accepts up to 2 individual user codes
- Locks for 99+ users
- Event audit reporting
- Time lock and time delay
- IP connectivity for remote lock monitoring
Easy installation featuresSecure-IT cabinets are plug-and-play, with no assembly required. Simply install your server units, then connect power and communication cables. Standard cable entry is via the top, with base entry an option for data centres with raised flooring. Secure-IT cabinets are easily base-anchored from within, to resist unauthorised removal.
- Choice of two heights and two depths, for 19 or 38 server units
- Two specification options available: PASSIVE and ACTIVE. Please see Product Specifications for details
- Additional ventilation or connection to an external cooling system
- Additional power or fibre optic connection points
- Left-hand door or rear service doors
- Pull-out server rack is an option, if easier access is needed
PASSIVE specification features
- Passive cooling: air passes over server, extracted through roof
- Three-way moving bolt with fixed hinge bolts
- Controlling EN 1300 Certified Key Lock
- Cable entry with dust filter and cable protection
- Mounting plate for internal detector
- 19" server racking
- Magnetic contact between door and frame for alarm connection
ACTIVE specification features
- In addition to Passive features:
- Active cooling: ventilation system monitors temperature, designed for 1kW power input
- Fan package to ventilate via top of cabinet
- Thermostatic control of fan speed
- Potential equalisation to all contactable and conductive parts
- Temperature display with temperature sensor alarm
- Double earthed outlets
- Certification: SSF 3492
- Lock: Tested high-security lock, optionally with key lock or electronic code lock. All locks are tested and certified according to EN 1300 in classes A or B and according to SS 3880.
- Protection: Burglary protection
- Accessories: Additional ventilation, connection to an external cooling system, additional cable ducts, left-hinged front door, service door on the rear, 19-inch rack, etc.