SecureIT Level 2
High level security for IT servers
Security cabinets designed to provide physical protection against intrusion, manipulation and wilful damage
Physical protection of IT servers
Secure-IT Level 2 is a range of server cabinets made of 2 mm thick steel that provides physical protection of IT servers against intrusion, tampering and wilful damage.
Standard equipment with a resetable electronic lock, certified according to EN 1300 - the European standard for safe locks.
All internal connections and a 19-inch rack are provided on delivery, so no additional set-up is required.
Made of solid 2 mm steel. A self-supporting frame carries all outer panels and the door.
Easy installation featuresSecure-IT cabinets are plug-and-play, with no assembly required. Simply install your server units, then connect power and communication cables. Standard cable entry is via the top, with base entry an option for data centres with raised flooring. Secure-IT cabinets are easily base-anchored from within, to resist unauthorised removal.
- A locking handle is supplied as standard, along with a controlling resettable key lock certified to EN 1300 European safe lock standard.
- A wide range of alternative electronic locks are available, depending on the features and functionality required. All locks are tested and certified to EN 1300 Class A or B.
- Simple code lock, accepts up to 2 individual user codes
- Locks for 99+ users
- Event audit reporting
- Time lock and time delay
- IP connectivity for remote lock monitoring
- Choice of two widths and three depths, to suit your space
- Larger models are available if more internal space is required
- Two specification options are available: PASSIVE and ACTIVE. Please see Product Specifications for details
- Additional ventilation or connection to an external cooling system
- Additional cable entry points
- Left-hung door or additional door in the rear
- The pull-out racking frame can be segregated into individual compartments
Maintenance and Transportation featuresIndividual panels can be removed for maintenance access, or to lighten the load for installation or transportation.
PASSIVE specification features
- Espagnolette bolt door locking system with locking handle
- Controlling EN 1300 Certified Key Lock
- Top cable entry with dust filter and cable protection
- Mounting plate for internal detector
- 19" server racking
- Magnetic contact between door and frame for alarm connection
ACTIVE specification features
- In addition to Passive features:
- Ventilation system designed for 1kW power input
- Fan package to ventilate via top of cabinet
- Thermostatic control of fan speed
- Potential equalisation to all contactable and conductive parts
- Temperature display with temperature sensor alarm
- Double earthed outlets
- Lock: High security electronic lock, tested and certified according to EN 1300 in classes A or B.
- Protection: Protection against burglary
- Accessories: Additional ventilation, connection to external cooling system, additional cable ducts, left-hinged front door, rear service flap, 19-inch rack, etc.